Written by Momena Ibrahim on 13th September, 2017
As Channel Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to manage the day-to-day performance of stickee’s main insurance comparison service, which it operates for MoneySuperMarket.com..
- Work with the Head of Insurance to understand performance, trends in behaviour and identify opportunities to grow the channel’s competitive footprint.
- Set up and manage performance Management Information (MI) and translate data into insight both internally and externally to our main client.
- Support the relationship management of our strategic partner to drive aggressive growth within the channel
- Deliver a first class provider service and maximise income for the company.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through development and idea generation to support alternative business models.
- Drive the development of MI and performance analysis to deliver conversion improvements and widen our client’s competitive footprint.
- Focus on understanding and driving performance improvements through the use of data insight.
- Provide market insight to the team through competitor research activity and sharing an interest in the industry through attendance at events, keeping abreast of movements/opportunities within the market.
- Work closely alongside our technology colleagues to ensure we develop the best solution possible for our client.
Main Duties and Activities
- Review performance MI daily/weekly/monthly to understand the drivers of current performance
- Proactively challenge and suggest opportunities to increase channel performance.
- Develop capability to provide performance management information to our key partner on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate a high level of analytical ability and translate data into actionable insight to generate growth for our client.
- Share performance MI in a compelling manner which enables us to make recommendations for improvement to;
- Product offering
- Enhance customer experience and increase conversion
- Extend their competitive footprint
- Be proactive in providing feedback to the development/comparison teams based on competitor research to drive forward customer journey/experience enhancements.
- Identify, manage and resolve day-to-day client issues and requirements and escalate to the Head of Insurance where required.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Great numerical skills and comfortable working with data
- Excellent process analysis and documentation skills.
- Process and data lead in their thinking to drive the right outcomes and deliverables for partners.
- Able to prioritise work.
- Internal and external relationship management.
- Excellent organization skills and strives for perfection (attention to detail)
- Confident communicator – telephone and face-to-face.
- Intelligent and creative thinker
- Able to respond quickly to issues.
- Ability to write user stories for task prioritisation.
Is this you?
Get in touch at: email@example.com, or for an informal chat, call us on 0121 704 5600. Applicant must have the right to work in the UK, and for this role we would not consider working remotely.
Please don’t call us. If one day we need you we’ll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.