We’re looking for a friendly, organised Project Manager to join us in our Solihull office, to help us release cool things faster, better and smarter.You’ll be based in the creative team working on exciting websites and applications for high-profile clients including Asda, Nickelodeon and Carphone Warehouse. We’re a tech-focused business. We’re fun, fast-growing, open and ambitious. We’re based in Solihull near Birmingham, just off the M42, with good bus, train and cycle links. (And good canal links, too, for that matter.)
We especially value
- People who never stop learning
- Attention to detail
- People who are passionate about their work and gain genuine enjoyment from seeing projects through from start to finish
- Management of 2 key client accounts, addressing client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Communicating clearly and constructively with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Developing project scopes and objectives with relevant client side stakeholders
- Encourage efficiency throughout complex digital projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Contribute ideas and direction to client projects
- Coordinate internal resource alongside other Project Managers for the flawless execution of projects.
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
If you can bring lots of the above to the table, plus enthusiasm, energy, a can-do attitude along with a proven ability to get things done, a desire to contribute and to help steer and shape the projects you work on, we definitely want to talk to you.
In return for your talents, we can offer you:
- A positive, informal working environment, casual dress code, with a great team spirit and a “family feel”.
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits.
- Generous bonus scheme based on share-of-profit.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to expand your skills and to progress your career.
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free smoothies, coffee and tea from our in-office tiki bar.
- Pool table and darts board.
- Shower, lockers and changing space for cyclists.
Is this you?
Get in touch at: [email protected], or for an informal chat, call us on 0121 704 5600. Applicant must have the right to work in the UK, and for this role we would not consider working remotely.
Please don’t call us. If one day we need you we’ll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.