Junior PHP Developer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior PHP Developer to join us in our Solihull office, to help us release cool things faster, better and smarter.
You’ll be based in the digital delivery team working on exciting websites and applications for high-profile clients including Asda, MoneySuperMarket and Carphone Warehouse.
We’re based in Solihull near Birmingham, just off the M42, with good bus, train and cycle links. (And good canal links, too, for that matter.)
We especially value people
- with a positive attitude
- who can take a complex brief and turn it into something beautifully simple
- that are passionate about their work and gain genuine enjoyment from seeing projects through from start to finish
- who aren’t intimidated by new technologies
- that manage their time efficiently
- who communicate effectively
- that show a willingness to take responsibility
- the delivery of high-quality code
- Contribute ideas and direction to the development team
- Communicating clearly and constructively with internal and external clients and stakeholders
You’ll be an expert in most if not all of these:
- Git and GitHub/GitLab
If you can bring lots of the above to the table, plus enthusiasm, energy, a can-do attitude along with a proven ability to get things done, a desire to contribute and to help steer and shape the projects you work on, we definitely want to talk to you.
In return for your talents, we can offer you:
- A positive, informal working environment, casual dress code, with a great team
- spirit and a “family feel”
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Generous bonus scheme based on share-of-profit
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to expand your skills and to progress your career
- Free gym membership
- Free smoothies, coffee and tea from our in-office tiki bar
- Pool table, dart board and games consoles
- Shower, lockers and changing space for cyclists
Is this you?
Get in touch at: [email protected], or for an informal chat, call us on 0121 704 5600. Applicant must have the right to work in the UK, and for this role we would not consider working remotely.