November 2019: Assistant Bookkeeper
To provide assistance to senior members of the accounts department
- Working with sales and purchase ledger
- Preparing accounts
- Creating spreadsheets
- Processing Journals
- Providing accounting support
- Assisting with credit control
- Creating documents
- Providing administrative assistance
- Dealing with phone calls
- Any other related duties that may arise in the course of employment
- Qualifications: Part Qualified/Studying
- Experience: Previous experience working in an accounts capacity
- Knowledge of computer office programs
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Comfortable using Sage 50 Accounts.
- Experience as a Bookkeeper
These things are also important:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A sense of humour
- A can-do attitude
- A proven ability to get things done
- A desire to contribute and to help steer and shape the projects you work on
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to [email protected]
Benefits of working at Stickee
- Annual profit share. When the company does well, we all do well.
- You start with 24 days holiday (20 base days, plus your birthday, plus 3 extra days over Christmas / New Year)
- Holiday allowance rises by one extra day for each year’s service.
- On top of that, you get banks holidays (of course).
- And you have the right to buy an extra holiday or sell unwanted days.
- A friendly team & working environment.
- An “open” company structure in which everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas and experience.
- Pool table, darts board and smoothie bar in the office.
- Regular company social events for those who enjoy them (and no pressure to join in for those who don’t). Recently we’ve had Escape Rooms, meals out, a “Scrapheap Challenge”, 5-a-side football, rounders, and a Halloween Party.
- Matching funding for charity fundraising.
- Gym membership.
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle-to-Work scheme (+ lockers and shower / changing room for cyclists / runners).
- Overall, a great opportunity to learn from, and contribute to, an award-winning team with global clients.